Having great online photos is the key to selling your house quickly. Below are some must do’s before the photographer arrives.
- Clean & clear kitchen and bathroom counters
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- Remove unnecessary furniture & décor
- Clear refrigerator of magnets, etc.
- Remove floor mats, runners
- Make all beds, fluff pillows, clear off nightstands & dressers
- Remove heavy drapes and unnecessary curtains
- Hide pet bowls, beds, toys
- Tidy the yard, sweep the decks, hide trash cans
- Remove all cars from the driveway
Remember, your goal is to go for the HGTV look. Light, clean, decluttered. Making your house look as appealing as possible will translate to more money in your pocket. Contact me for more valuable tips on prepping your home for sale. Donna@DonnaForest.com, www.DonnaForest.com, 603-526-4116
Real estate markets are local, and we have the real scoop on ours. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team