- The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® (NAR) was formed in 1908 in response to the misuse and disorder of the real estate industry at that time.
- The NAR adopted a Code of Ethics in 1913 to establish professional standards of conduct.
- The Code ensures that consumers are served by requiring REALTORS® to cooperate with each other in furthering clients’ best interests.
- REALTORS® are subject to disciplinary action and sanctions if they violate the Code of Ethics.
- REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training every 2 years.
What does this mean to you? When you work with a REALTOR®, you are working with someone who abides by a written Code of Ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public. Contact me to see why it pays to work with a REALTOR®! 603-526-4116, www.DonnaForest.com, Donna@DonnaForest.com
You’ll be moving in the right direction with Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team.