Now that winter is here, it brings a new set of challenges for sellers. Here are a few common sense tips to follow.
1. Make sure your driveway is always plowed and entryways clear.
2. Keep walkways and stairs clear of snow and ice.
3. Set thermostat in a vacant house to at least 55 to 60 degrees. A warm house holds more appeal and buyers will take their time looking. If a home is cold, buyers will rush through and it leaves a negative impression.
4. Put a large, heavy duty rug in front of the door used for entry to provide space for buyers' wet boots.
5. Let in the light. Push back drapes, open blinds, install higher wattage bulbs.
6. If you have great summer photos of the yard, leave them out for buyers to view.
If you are looking for an experienced REALTOR with the common sense to help sell your house in any season, then give me a call. 603-526-4116, www.DonnaForest.com, Donna@DonnaForest.com
Looking for a positive home buying/selling experience? Call Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team! 603-526-4116