Don't miss Mt. Sunapee's annual ski swap held in the Sunapee Lodge November 18 from 9-noon. New and used skis, boots, snowboards, poles, skates, cross country, clothing and more! Local shops will also have equipment at great prices as well. This is the largest ski swap in the region and is organized and run by the Mt. Sunapee Area Ski Club.
If you have an item you would like to sell, you can drop them off in the Spruce Lodge at the mountain on Friday, November 17 between 12pm-7pm. They will accept equipment in good condition, skis with approved bindings, skates, snowboards, clean winter clothing, etc. No straight skis.
If you would like to expedite your drop-off of equipment to be sold, you can download, print, and fill-out the Sale Item Sheet beforehand and bring it with you when you drop off your items.
If your item is sold, you will receive 75% of the sale. The other 25% of the sale is donated to the Mount Sunapee Area Ski Club's Junior Programs. You can pick-up your unsold equipment and any sale money between 2:00pm - 3:00pm the Saturday of the swap. Any unclaimed money or equipment will be donated to local programs. www.mtsunapee.com
You’ll be moving in the right direction with Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team.