New Hampshire home sales continue on an upward trend and ended the year with the largest dollar volume of sales in its history. It was 7% ahead of last year for a total of $5.5 billion in closed residential sales. Below are some of the highlights reported by New Hampshire REALTORS.
- The median sales price was $266,000, the 2nd highest in NH history and just $4000 off the historical high point in 2005.
- The average days on market dropped to 68 days.
- About the same number of homes sold in 2017 as 2016.
- The average % of list price received was 98%
To put a more local spin on it, below are some stats for New London, Newbury & Sunapee combined:
- The median sales price was $345,000. ($372,500 at peak in 2005)
- The average days on market was 127 days.
- 203 homes sold, the average % of list price received was 96%.
Whether buying or selling, contact me to see how the market impacts you! Donna Forest 603-526-4116, Donna@DonnaForest.com, www.DonnaForest.com
Figures are based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period 1/1/17 thru 12/31/17
“Word of Mouth” is the best advertisement, and we love it when you refer your friends and family to Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team.