Did you know 92% of buyers in the Northeast used a real estate agent to buy their home? Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you can make. Whether a first time buyer or not, using a buyer’s agent means you have a professional in the business committed to working in your best interest. Below are just a few of the many advantages you get:
- Local knowledge & insight
- Expertise in contract writing & negotiating
- A buffer to keep emotions from derailing a sale
- Guidance on the whole process from offer to inspections to closing
- A reputable list of inspectors, attorneys, etc.
- Advice on what to do in the event of…
A good buyer’s agent is an advisor and advocate so buyers can make informed decisions.
Thinking of buying? Contact me to work with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative® and put my 23 yrs. of experience to work for you! 603-526-4116, www.DonnaForest.com, Donna@DonnaForest.com.
Real estate markets are local, and we have the real scoop on ours. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - The Milestone Team